North Zone Female Officiating Program
The Northzone Female Committee supports female hockey and female officials at all levels.
The goals and guiding principles of this program are:
1. Develop a program that provides support, understanding, discipline, establishment of expectations, a sense of belonging, fun, physical fitness and empowerment to become effective leaders, while providing quality officiating to compliment the evolution of the female game.
2. Develop female officials of all ages across the zone through mentorship, supervision and providing opportunities for continued growth through a graduated development process, while supporting sustainability and a culture of giving back.
3. Build capacity throughout the program to ensure that female officials capably work female games at the highest levels.
4. Identify female officials for zone and provincial tournaments, specialty exhibition games, development camps, and national and international assignments.
5. Share knowledge and build female development capacity with rural minor hockey programs to assist in the development of all officials in these areas.
Northzone Female contacts:
Assigning - lower minor: Dar Holden
Assigning – minor: Lacey Senuk
Assigning – senior: Andy Spicer
Supervisions: Andy Spicer, Gary Tremblay
Development: Shelley Knowlton
Mentorship: Colin Hackett
Coordinator: Arron Best
The Committee welcomes feedback and inquiries and can be reached through